Information dissemination services to be provided by the information partner
* Services provided by media partners may vary depending on their capabilities or terms of agreement
- Placement of the forum advertising modules in the printed publications issued by the info-partner
- Placement of promotional banner of the forum on the Internet resources of the info-partner
- Listing the forum in the events calendar on the information resources of the info-partner
- Electronic mailing of announcements of the forum to the subscribers of the info-partner
- Publication of articles and reports about the forum and provision of published materials for inclusion in the media report issued by the forum
- Providing the forum organisers with similar services (participation in events organised by the partner and the opportunity to disseminate information about the forum).
Information services to provided by the Forum organisers to info-partner
* Complimentary services listed below depend on the level of support provided by the info-partner
- Complimentary participation of one representative of info-partner in the forum on 3-4 April
- Complimentary participation of one representative of info-partner in the drinks reception and gala dinner
- 50% discount on participation in the forum for additional info-partner representatives (excluding gala dinner)
- Opportunities for distribution of printed materials at the exhibition organised alongside the forum (offered to info-partners who are providing email marketing services)
- Placing the info-partner logo and brief (up to 100 words) profile in the forum catalogue
- Placement of the advertising module of the info-partner in the forum catalogue (offered to info-partners who have published forum advertising module in their printed publications)
- Placing the info-partner logo and brief (up to 100 words) information
- Complimentary access to the forum materials (online) including slides, forum photos and videos.
- All travel, visa and accommodation expenses associated with participation in the forum shall be borne by the info-partner.
- Partner will be assigned an individual space or table for the distribution of the printed materials on at the exhibition venue.
- Logos and advertisements must be provided by partner in vector curves in EPS/Illustrator/Corel formats; all fonts must be converted into curves.
- Link to partner’s website and short 100 words description must be provided by partner.
**We regret that we are not able to provide delegate lists or send mass e-mails on behalf of partners to the Forum participants. However, partners are welcome to send additional promotional materials which can be included in the Forum’s post event report. The report is published two weeks after the forum on the home webpage and is very popular and frequently read by the MINEX Forum participants.
For further information about becoming info-partner please contact: