The master class will look how the new Subsoil and Subsoil Use Code provides for alignment of mine closure (mine liquidation) practices in Kazakhstan with good international industry practices. The master class aims to address questions that mines have about concepts in legislation and the practical application of the concepts.
- New legal requirements
- The contents of closure (liquidation) plans
- Mine closure (liquidation) goals and criteria – how to identify realistic and measurable criteria
- Closure (liquidation) cost estimation
- Processes for updating closure (liquidation) plans and cost estimates
- Financial provision for closure (liquidation).
Organiser: SRK Consulting